Current Openings :
Job Title : Telemarketing
Experience Required : 2-3 Yr
Location : Coimbatore
No of openings: 2
- Research and Contact prospective clients, qualify leads and arrange suitable appointments for the Business Development Managers.
- Call and maintain relationships with customers.
- The candidate will also research prospective companies to obtain contact details and basic operating information.
- Qualify sales leads in target customer criteria.
- Establish new relationships by researching, adding and developing new clients.
- Maintain existing client relationships.
- Collate information on prospective clients, even where an appointment is not obtained.
- Actively manage the client database to ensure information is accurate and kept up to date for direct mailing activities. Identify past prospects due for follow up calls.
- Follow-up specific marketing campaigns.
- Work with field sales to support them in achieving sales objectives.
- Present Company in an accurate and positive manner on the phone.
Desired Skills :
- Demonstrable success in telesales, telemarketing or tele-research roles including setting appointments for field sales colleagues.
- Experienced in calling at director level in enterprise class organisations.
- Effective in exposing prospects key business drivers and matching these to company capabilities.
- Have sufficient analytical experience to complete research that identifies relevant information on prospective customers.
- Experience in IT-Software / Software Services Role / IT Infrastructure Tele calling.
Job Title : Linux Engineer-Tech support
Experience Required : 2-3 Yr
Location : Pollachi
No of openings: 1
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Support our clients, ensuring their infrastructures stay up and running 24/7 while working with leading-edge technology.
- Implement and Support complex scalable application infrastructure.
- Install, Configure, Deploy, Standardize, Automate, Update, Support, and Troubleshoot services for customers such as: VMWare Hosts
- LAMP Stack: Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP
- OS level concerns
- Database Services (MySQL)
- Application Servers
- Email Services: Zimbra, postfix, send mail, roundcube
- Experience in debugging Ruby, Bash, or PHP a plus
- Load Balancing
- Host & network-based firewalls
- DNS IPtables
- Version control (git)
- 2+ year’s experience in Linux system administration having thorough knowledge and love of Linux operating system (preferably a centos distribution)
- Strong knowledge of and familiarity with client/server software, DNS, and networking fundamentals including diagnostics with Linux tools
- Strong experience with LAMP stacks: Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP
- Experience working in a computer technical field, enterprise server environment and / or web hosting environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate technical issues to nontechnical and technical audiences
- Inherent problem-solver with desire to learn and take on responsibilities
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested candidates may post/send their application to the above mentioned mail id.